Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My first post.

Hopefully this will go well, considering the cliche title.

So I finally set up my blog and I decided to add some postage so that people might actually want to read it.

England is pretty much the greatest country ever! I can't remember when I last breathed air so fresh, saw grass so green, and had so much fun. We've visited old-style towns and toured 600 year old parish churches and taken bus rides past green moors and pastures and sheep. It is so beautiful! It brings to mind the passages in Genesis 1, where God declares His creation to be "good". Truly, the beauty I see here in England is His handiwork.

I'm pretty much all set up. Fortunately, my adapters have worked and I have my computer up and running (I'm writing this after all). Funny story, though; my alarm clocks LED display died and I have been having to make do with different ways of waking on time. I may just cave and pay the 6 pounds for an alarm clock. I probably should, to prevent myself from waking up 5 minutes before my mates leave (another funny story). I also had my first beer.

That is all that has happened now. But this week we go to Stonehenge and all kinds of brilliant places. I'll upload pictures as I go.

To History Church peeps: Hopefully Sunday went well. You all are the coolest and I am so blessed to know each of you.

To friends: I miss all of you like all get out. Hope your well.

To family: I miss you all too. And ignore the beer part.


--Brandon

"This world is broken but beautifully made"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home