Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"Are you watching closely?"

Everyone who is reading this, go and see The Prestige....now. It is one of the greatest films I have ever seen. I love Chris Nolan movies.

So the weekend turned out way better than I hoped. Friday went different. Instead of the movie, we went to see Paige play at The Frog and the Fiddle. Pretty awesome and the other acts were pleasant surprises too. Most of them anyway.

SAturday was the big trip to Stratford Upon Avon (Shakespeare's home) and Warwick Castle (finally a proper castle!) Well, except for Edinburgh Castle; that place was just amazing.

YOu must see these pictures, We looked at the armor and swords and dirks and helms. We saw the dungeon and the torture equipment. Matt and RoseMarie got all dressed up in Midieval garb. Also, we walked on the ramparts and towers and saw some amazing views all around us; we even stayed out long enough for sunset.

Sunday was a little more lowkey. I had a Management paper to start, but I ended up out shopping with Sarah and then out exploring Cheltenham with Sarah and Krystal. Good day indeed.

Other good things that happened were ordering the Lovedrug EP and finding out that I can order Malazan books from Amazon Canada for cheaper than Canadians.

And Messiah is in the Final Four for the third year straight.

--Brandon

"I got a story that's almost finished. All I need is someone to tell it to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home