Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Just give her the walkie, Danny!"

I will definitely miss watching Lost for the next 13 weeks.

What an episode! My favorite part is that it's definitely good to be a Jack fan now. All the haters can be quiet. Also they can shift their hating to Kate, who can't make up her mind worth a flying fart.

I'm watchin' it again with Doug tonight. Can't wait to see his reaction.

In other news, pretty much 90% of the Americans are all gone on vacations across Europe, and I am here writing two papers. Yes, I'll be spending the next 5 days learning all I can about the separate roles of women and men in Orthodox Judaism and about Plato's theory of universal ethics. But I'm excited about it (why didn't we touch on any of this in Faith Christian High School?).

Rachael came to visit my flat today, just to see if I knew where Doug was. 15 minutes later, we had planned a trip in December to celebrate the Christmas season in London. Basically, this consist of shopping at Harrod's and eating lunch with her friends and family. Should be good fun, especially considering that, in my experience, London is quite conducive to fun.

I've found a new pasttime...embedding youtube videos in my blog. Here's one I thought was cool.



Actually this is a Google vid. Some of most likely will have seen it.

You know who you are.

--Brandon


"This station is non-operational."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home