Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Monday, October 30, 2006

My day off.

Well, no classes today, and since I was already sick, I slept in until 2:30...in the afternoon. But the good news is that I feel much much better.

Someone set of the fire alarm this morning and I'm pretty sure they woke everyone up. It's always disconcerting to wake up to a high-pitched wail and red flashing lights.

Yesterday, I hung out with British Sarah from about 6 in the evening until 2 in the morning. It was pretty awesome. We listened to just about everyone of each other's favorite bands and she got me hooked on a CD by a band called Guillemots. Check 'em out because they're good.

I did feel a bit bad while she was over though, mostly because I was watching the numbers and scores for American football. Philly loses again, good news there. How on earth can Denver blow a lead like that? Steeler's season looks hopeless. And I'm pretty sure Carolina is still choking.

But at least Messiah won their game.

Oh, and pictures are on their way.

--Brandon

"In dreams, it seems you can't fight, but some weapons would be nice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home