Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Ideal State...

So I'm radically excited about my Ethics class. Most likely because there's a good mix of opinion in it, and next week's class is about Christian ethics. Should be a good one.

The one thing that frustrates me, though, is that I don't really say the things I want to in those classes. I'll have thoughts and things to say, but I'll hesitate, maybe thinking, "I'm one of the only Americans here and that's scary" or some such rubbish like that.

But that's why I want to be here. I want to be one of the only Americans. So i think i just have to deal and speak up more. I need to harness that boldness that I know I have but for some reason hides everytime I really need it.

In other news, Siah, Deidra, and I are mostly booked for Scotland. I can't wait.

And the new Killer's record is kind of a big deal.


"And it's true we name our children after towns that we've never been to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home