Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Monday, February 05, 2007

"This is really happening, happening"

Chuckle. Leave it to SNL to point out exactly how stupid Abigail Breslin's Oscar nomination is. Watch this video.

The skit comes at about halfway through, after Dan Radcliffe.



Dakota: I starred opposite Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds and I played a kidnapping victim in Man On Fire.

Abigail: I did a funny dance.


Awards shows are a joke. I mean, we are talking about the people who let Titanic and Return of the King sweep the awards for no other reason than because they were popular.

And don't even get me started on the Grammy's. Meaningless. They gave one to Milli Vinilli. MILLI.....VINILLI!!!!!!

--Brandon

"Your kung fu is not strong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home