Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It buzzes like a fridge.

Well, let's face it...I'm terrible at updating.

J-term starts tomorrow and I wont be there. This makes me both sad and excited. Sad, because no one can compare to my Messiah friends. Excited because I get to work and make money instead. It'll be nice to have cash.

By the way, my new room assignment is Mellinger B102. I'm emailing roommates and RD's letting them know the "No Brandon for J-term" situation. I'm hoping everything gets sorted out.

Now I just have to finish my assignment for England. And make cash. And turn 21.

Watch this. It's the funniest thing I have seen in a long long long time.




"After all these implements and texts designed by intellects so vexed to find that apparently there's been so much that hides..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home