Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

"These are the days it never rains, but it pours"






So I played a gig with some friends the other night, and I got some photos to prove it.








Good times, good music, and coffee and smoothies. Not really much more you could ask for on a Friday night. Also, if anyone wants to visit Historic Rectortown, I can tell you how to get there.
i'm getting hooked on another game. This time the culprit is Age of Empires 3. I'd stop...but it's just so much fun.
The other day I drove through a drive-thru and didn't buy anything. I literally drove straight through. Someone in the carpool changed their mind at the last second. Hilarity ensued.
Blogger practically forced me to upgrade to the new Blogger. I didn't like that very much.
I have to wake up in 6 hours to play at my second to last Sunday at History Church. saying that makes me sad.
Song of the moment is "Dogs" by Damien Rice.
--Brandon
"She's like an angel and she burns my eyes."

1 Comments:

Blogger Josiah said...

id count the days until you come back but math is so much work.

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home