Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Okay, Universe. You win."

Hahahahahaha! Take that, Pats! Looks like some Colts are going to sunny, sunny Miami and...well you guys still get ice cream at Dairy Queen.

is it just me or does Bill Belichick seem to have the personality of that tree root that always ends up beneath your tent on family camping trips?

Ah well. I still have an England paper to write. I'm halfway done. I hope i get good grades.

I need to be more vocal about my faith. I think that many times I just have my "Christian crew" and I tell other people sometimes. That's wrong. I should be driving people nuts with trying to get them the hear about the love of Christ.

Okay, I'm done.

Hey, before I end, my church, History Church, in Sterling, VA is trying to raise money to move to a new building in Reston Town Center. They need $25,000 to cover costs. If you guys could stop by theonehundred.info and donate whatever you can...it would be swell and much appreciated.

--Brandon

"Hoppipola"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home