Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

"The monster's round that corner..."

Wow, University is much harder without a computer.

Just to pass on the news, sometime in the last few days, my Compaq decided to conveniently forget that it has a hard drive. I fiddled with it and consulted some reliable sources and...yeah, pretty much it's done. Eh well, At least it was only a couple of weeks before I get home.

I still can't believe I'll be back in the States in 2 weeks. I'm still just getting settled here, with friends, and classes, and knowing the town I'm living in...but I am looking forward to not having five loud Brits come back drunk from the club and hang out in my flat's kitchen....at 3 in the morning. Plus I miss my VA crew like crazy.

The loss of my computer aslo means that there cannot be any more pictures posted for you viewing pleasure, at least for a little while. Which is a shame because I have some beautiful ones of the town of Winchcombe and the tea room that Rachael and Mark and I ate at. Hooray for scones and cream and tea.

Next week should be sweet especially with the trip to London to do some Christmas shopping and sight-seeing, as well as a short stop at the Apollo to see Wicked! Oh yes, a good week indeed. i just have to get through three more essays.

Goddess feminism, dharma vs. postmodernism, and a business law essay. Woo and hoo.

Also, props to Cincy for beating Baltimore in an upset. Not that I have any dislike for Baltimore. I just like upsets.

Football tomorrow, library tonight, and church in the morning.

--Brandon

"And in the right light, we're just angels with enemies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home