Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Fall into pairs like two ugly fish..."

So it's been almost two weeks since I updated. That's bad news.

I managed to get two of my assignments pushed back a few days, which is ace because I would not in any way have had time enough to write them all. But what a weekend I've had!

Soph, Doug, Rachael, Rose Marie, Patrick, and I all went to the great city of London again on Friday for shopping, fancy dinner, and a show. Yeah, we bought cheap tickets to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria, with the original actress playing Elfaba. Sweetness!

Then there was the Christmas ball. It started out fun because the DJ played interesting songs...and then they left and some ding-dong just started playing whatever songs would make 300 drunk teenagers dance (does every Brit know the words to "Livin' On A Prayer"?). But still, a fun night.

That weekend also saw me shut myself in my room and the Learning center to finish not one but two papers. I got 'em done in time for dinner on Monday with Sandy and some Americans at the Hog's.

I can't believe I'll be home in two days! Although after tonight, I want to get as far away from Moda as possible. It was fun, until creepy guys started showing themselves. But everyone was alright, so that's what counts. Thanks goodness.

I'm gonna miss the English like I'd miss my arms and legs.

But I'll get to see some quality Americans so that's a good trade.

--Brandon

"Aliens ain't farmers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home