Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Monday, February 05, 2007

"Now I'm free, now I'm free"

So I am continually humbled by the way that God continues to bless me.

He blessed me with 8 days of work ove the month of January, which was just about enough to let me be able to make it confortably through this semester. He blessed with some great roommates to live with until May. He blessed with parents who offer to dish out money on things that they really don't need to and who provide good examples for me with how they trust God to provide in their lives.

He's also blessed me with a great school and a great education that allows me to interact with facets of Christianity and really apply it to my life and the culture and environment that I live in.

Also, I read this verse today.

"If any man wishes to save his life, he will lose it. But whoever loses his life for my sake, he will find it." matthew 16:25

I think that that verse pretty much speaks for itself.

--Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home