Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

"I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes."

Line dancing.

Makes for good night of fun. Also, contrary to Brandon's belief, not all set to country music. Now, I'm not going to start advertising for CMA, but it was a swell time for all. Friendly's with Cameron and Brad also put the finishing touches on a great evening.

Props to the chaps at Reston Community Church...for just being a huge blessing to me. I truly do not think that I have seen such a committed and genuine and humbling and encouraging display of the body of Christ at work. There's just people there who would sacrifice and be there for their friends and fellow churchgoers in a second and there is so much passion for God to change the hearts and minds of the people in Reston, VA. It's a blessing to share time with you guys (and gals...we are an equal opportunity church).

Also, everyone should check out Anathallo. Christians can make good music.

--Brandon

"'Forward!' he cried from the rear, and the front lines died."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home