Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Friday, April 06, 2007

"This is the story of your red right ankle."

So I guess I have a little bone to pick with myself today.

I think that I've been a bit inconsiderate over the last few days. Eh, maybe it's because I'm a little worn out from the first three days of my week because I had massive amounts of studying and schoolwork. Or not. I just think that I messed up in some really easy things this week.

Like the unintentional act of making it look like I was leaving people out on purpose. Or the convincing my mom to pick me up at school when she already had more driving to do later that day. I just think it is kind of easy to think, "Gee, this could be really inconvenient for this other person." I wish I'd thought that.

Maybe this isn't so big of a deal, but I just really hate when I think that I am hung up on myself too much. I don't think I should be at all. That's not what I believe I am called to as a Christian.

I guess I can be overidealistic...well a lot of the time actually. But thanks for listening.

--Brandon

"Dinken flicka."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home