Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

"This station is non-operational"

Well, ok, I may have been wrong when I said I would update during my trip. But I do have loads and loads of lovely photos to share.

I'll get to those tomorrow though. Right now, I'm in more of the reflective type of trance. It blows my mind how much things in your life can change. It blows my mind how much of a blessing good friends can be. I know a bunch of people and there are some who I'd hang with once in a while, some that I'd see regularly, and then others that I just love to death and without whom I would just drown in my own loneliness. The kids from this trip are definitely in that last category (especially The Midnight Pool Club). I am so unbelievably blessed and there are so many things about this trip that I'll never forget.

Just around 50 days til the end of the semester? No! That means half of my friends are gone and responsible. I dread that. Terribly.

Pictures tomorrow.

--Brandon

"We have all we need in You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home