Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Monday, April 23, 2007

That's quite the abrev.

So far this week has opened with an extra Dave Matthews ticket, a new Brian Regan ticket, and a pretty ghastly grade on a Stats test.

In my defense, it was poorly formatted and I studied too hard on the wrong things. But, eh well, I learn from my mistakes. I just wish i could have Saturday and the Breeches back for a few minutes...or hours.

No Reston Community Church for me this weekend. I asked, but my Chemistry essay, my Genetics position paper, my "Stem Cell" position paper, my last chem lab, and my Corporate Social Responsibility paper, and at least 6 hours of sleep a night said "No." Stang. I'm counting on fingers the days until i'm back in good ol' NOVA hanging out with my favorite church plant crew.

Enjoy the sun. It's a cool 84 degrees in Grantham right now. I'm planning a nap and then i just might get my essay on in the afternoon sun. How will you enjoy your day?

--Brandon

"It's 11 pm. Do you know where you're Brad is?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home