Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Monday, April 30, 2007

"What I am to you."

Well, my Genetics paper convinced me to stay up late. I may as well make good use of the time.

What a weekend! Fireworks at City Island on Friday night--which were surprisingly awesome. My friends and I wrapped up the night with a quick game of Disney Scene-it. Apparently, everyone on my team had "seen it" because we pretty much won way faster than anyone else i can remember. True story.

Saturday evening brought a four car caravan and a half hour drive out to Gettysburg for some good old-fashioned ghost tours. The tour was pretty awesome. We didn't get any quality shots of orbs, though (ghost tour talk for ghosts). Afterwards, it was a diner on Route 15 and a patty melt in my mouth.

Sunday saw me watching Gattaca with Joy and then making the trip to meet her family. And I'm talking family: Parents, aunts, sisters, brothers-in-law, nephews, and nieces. Most time was spent playing "Who Can Build the Coolest Lego?" with the nephews which was awesome. They even gave me a new moniker: Uncle Persy.

And I just finished my Genetics paper.

Gettysburg was fun. Joy and I are going to go back, I think.

--Brandon

"The disasters that God ordains are not aimed at paralyzing his people with indifference, but mobilizing them with compassion."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home