Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arrive.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

"When the lights go down in the city."

One day closer to the end.


I turned in my journals this morning and was rewarded with a little less weight of responsibility on my shoulders. Also, I had a lunch date by the Breeches to look forward to with Joy. And I made sure to get photo evidence.
















What a gorgeous day! And now that I have significantly less work, I can enjoy this lovely weather that God has blessed Granthm with. I can also enjoy Rob's birthday. Yes, the rumors that Robert Wilkinson turned 22 today are very true. We decided to throw a surprise party just before the Office, complete with ice cream cone cakes and Sun Chips.

I have even more video evidence below (Rob's in the pink).
It's been a good day.
--Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home